Open on Saturdays and Sundays at 12:00-15:00
Private visits: Please book a private visit in advance.
Price: 150 € / 1-4 persons, additional persons: à 30 €. Duration of the visit is 1 hour and it includes lichen for feeding reindeer, services of the guide and you can enjoy your own snack over an open fire in the Lappish teepee.
Address: Nuuksio Reindeer Park, Nuuksiontie 83, Espoo.
About 30 min by car from Helsinki city centre, about 1 hour by public transport.
Public transport, zone ABC. HSL timetables and routes: https://www.hsl.fi/en/timetables-and-routes
Commuter trains U, L, E from Helsinki Railway Station to Espoo (8 stops/25 min) and bus no 245 from Espoo to Nuuksio (the bus stop is right next to the train tracks. Note that buses do not run as often as commuter trains.
* Get off the bus at PUNJONSUO bus stop (27 stops/23 min) which is two stops after the Finnish Nature Centre Haltia (big brown wooden building on the left).
* Walk a little bit forward and turn right after the crosswalk. Sign Karhunpesä and a reindeer advertisement.
Arrival by car: There is a private parking space at the yard, larger public parking place is in front of the Finnish Nature Centre Haltia.
A nature trail from the Finnish Nature Centre Haltia to Reindeer Park:
* Walk along the orange marked nature trail from Haltia towards Haukkalampi.
* Turn right when you come to Nuuksiontie and turn again right and walk up to the reindeer park.
* Length of the nature trail from Haltia to Reindeer Park is about 1,5 km, walking along Nuuksiontie about 1 km.
Please note! The Reindeer Park and it's parking space and Karhunpesä log cottage with its yard area is a private area. We appreciate that you respect our privacy in all other times when you don't have any reservation or we are not open for public. There are marked nature trails in Nuuksio National park where you can walk freely.